Han

Default Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Han wrote in
:

wrote in
:

Try Amazon.com
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:22:36 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Han" wrote in message

My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece
Transmitter", or did I screw myself and have to get another
powersupply thingy?

Yes. I've seen them for sale. May have been Penn State web page.

Maybe you're misreading my question. I meant to ask whether it will
work - a RF remote on the multigate switch system. I looked more on
the PSI website, and it seems there that you can not. I sent an email
and asked them. I'll post their answer.

I received the definitive answer: You can't mix and match. It's either
the RF (remote) unit or the microswitches (on the blastgates). I'll make
some manual switches somehow ...
--
Best regards
Han