Joe

Default Help with Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser

We have a soap dispenser installed on our kitchen sink. This is one
with a plastic bottle under the sink and a pump handle with a
dispenser on the top.

When you push the pump handle, soap is dispensed through the handle.

This had been working fine for quite some time. Then it became
difficult to dispense and I diluted the soap somewhat. It again worked
okay for a while.

Now it will not pump any thing at all. My wife is frustrated. She
spent several minutes pumping and nothing comes out.

She wants me to replace the pump with a new one.

This is an option, but is there anything I could try before I go
through the effort and expense of a new dispenser?

Thanks,
Joe