Default 6" jointer/planer question

Stephen M wrote:

I have a Dewalt 733 with which I am very happy. I beleive that it has been
replaced by the 734 which is considerably cheaper than the 735.

Yeah, the 734 replaced the 733...it added a third knife to the cutter
head, but I'm not sure if anything else changed or not.

I've never used the 733, but I love my 734. I have to use a DC on it
(a shop vac doesn't have enough suction and allows the chips to clog),
but I love the folding supports and I just don't have a damn bit of
snipe with it. Was about $120 cheaper than the 735.

So far a great tool.