Doctor Drivel

Default £1,300 to replace four 80p light bulbs!...

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Matt" aka Lord Hall wrote in message
.. .
raden wrote:

In message ws.net,
":::Jerry::::" writes
A church is having to pay £1,300 to replace four 80p light bulbs
because of new health and safety laws. The EU's "working at height"
directive meant a full risk assessment had to be carried out and a
scaffolding tower brought in to reach the bulbs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/4354584.stm

The path to enlightenment eh ?

They are still considering

This man should boiled in oil for blasphemy. Appalling, Godless,
disrespectful person. I don't know how people like this can live with
themselves.

In the immortal words of Jesus H Christ

"**** off drivel"

...Maxie's had nice good swear
...the sort of language we should not hear.
...a courteous man? Maxie ain't
...he causes old ladies to drop and faint

...walk around Watford if you dare
...you will hear expletives through the air
...as Maxie screams out loud
...the sort of language of which he's proud
...with effs and C's and B's and T's
...directing words at old ladies

...the Plod viewed Maxie so adverse
...as he shouted out a curse
...they took this foul mouthed fatty man
...and slapped him right inside the can

...through the keyhole Maxie directed
...foul mouthed words towards the detective

...wearing a poka dot frock he did shout
...you effing *******s let me out
...the Plod had enough of this fat slob
...and rammed his frock inside his gob