Tony Bryer

Default £1,300 to replace four 80p light bulbs!...

In article , Chris
wrote:
Sounds like the local firm have found an excuse to rip the church
off, or don't understand the concept of risk assessments.

This thread sent me off to the HSE website (I change the light bulbs in
our church) and my reading of it is that there is no objection to using
ladders for short duration tasks (-30 minutes) where you are not having
to handle heavy loads and/or work in a way that stops you being able to
hold on to the ladder.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]