Robert Swinney

Default Vertical Mill Plans

Yep! Second that, Chuck. If the OP is dead set on buying a mill kit, I
suggest he should buy a mill drill, take it all apart and then rebuild it
from the component pieces. The desire to build things from "scratch" comes
off as a little strange, to me. Where does "scratch" start? At the
foundary; at the iron ore mine; at the blast furnace; where??

Bob Swinney

"Chuck Sherwood" wrote in message
I've been searching archives and the web for days, fruitlessly trying
to find plans for construction of a small vertical milling machine.
I know there must be some out there, but I can't find them.

My personal opinion is that you can buy an import mill for less that
you could make one even if you only consider your time worth min wage.