Posted to rec.woodworking
Brett

Default Master Mechanic Scroll Saw

I have a Master Mechanic 15 inch scroll saw. Does anyone know where I
can get replacement parts for it ?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob Mills

"Brett" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Master Mechanic 15 inch scroll saw. Does anyone know where I
can get replacement parts for it ?

Didn't Ace Hardware carry the Master Mechanic brand???

Posted to rec.woodworking

TRUE VALUE

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe_Stein

I believe it was True Value hardware. I have a master mechanic toolbox
from there.

Rob Mills wrote:
"Brett" wrote in message
oups.com...

I have a Master Mechanic 15 inch scroll saw. Does anyone know where I
can get replacement parts for it ?

Didn't Ace Hardware carry the Master Mechanic brand???

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to Brett, Terry wrote:
I am looking for a Master Mechanic manual for the Model MM8350 15" scroll saw

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...saw-69647-.htm