Marc

Default Black and Decker Table saw.

I plan to buy a 10" Firestorm Table Saw (Model #FS2500TS) or a 10" Black and
Decker Table Saw (Model #BT2500). Does someone have tried one of this
models? I would like to have comments about precision, dadoo use,
vibrations, dust collecting, noise, quality vs price, etc. Is this a good
choice for a weed end woodworker who don't want to pay more than 500$
canadian.

Thank you !

Sorry, my english is poor...

S. Bourque

Wilson Lamb

Also looked for used ones in newspapers and local newsgroups.
Search the newsgroup list for XXXX.forsale. XXXX is often the name of an
area or city.
Mine is triangle.forsale, if you want to see the format.
Of course you can also post your want and your area here.
Wilson

Black & Decker R. Wink Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 10:37 AM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Electronics Repair 17 May 27th 04 01:45 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Home Repair 16 May 27th 04 01:45 PM
Dewalt Recalls? Marty Escarcega Metalworking 0 May 25th 04 01:17 PM
Problem with Black & Decker jigsaw rck Home Repair 3 May 19th 04 02:33 AM