Leon

Default Butcher Block Table pictures posted at a.b.p.w.

I posted 8 pictures of progress on a Butcher Block Table that I just
completed for a customer. A heavy 200 lb. table.

Dave Eames , Oakhurst CA

got a link? I'd love to see the table
dave

Leon

"Dave Eames , Oakhurst CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
got a link? I'd love to see the table
dave

Sorry, no kink but you can view the pictures in
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

toolguy

I'd like to see your pictures too but the link doesn't work for me. Is
it working for others?

Leon

"toolguy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd like to see your pictures too but the link doesn't work for me. Is
it working for others?

It is not a link, it is another news group.

Rumpty

Leon,

The legs stained or paint? Any idea of the weight?

--

Rumpty

Owen Lawrence

"Dave Eames , Oakhurst CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
got a link? I'd love to see the table
dave

Sorry, no kink but you can view the pictures in
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

No I can't, at least not easily. I have to make a special request to my ISP
to get binary newsgroups, for obvious reasons.

- Owen -

JGS

Hi Owen,
Go to this guys site. You may be able to access it soon. JG

http://www.delorie.com/wood/

Owen Lawrence wrote:

"Dave Eames , Oakhurst CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
got a link? I'd love to see the table
dave

Sorry, no kink but you can view the pictures in
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

No I can't, at least not easily. I have to make a special request to my ISP
to get binary newsgroups, for obvious reasons.

- Owen -

Owen Lawrence

"JGS" wrote in message
Hi Owen,
Go to this guys site. You may be able to access it soon. JG

http://www.delorie.com/wood/

Cool! Thanks!

- Owen -

Owen Lawrence wrote:

"Dave Eames , Oakhurst CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
got a link? I'd love to see the table
dave

Sorry, no kink but you can view the pictures in
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

No I can't, at least not easily. I have to make a special request to my

ISP
to get binary newsgroups, for obvious reasons.

- Owen -

Leon

"Rumpty" wrote in message
Leon,

The legs stained or paint? Any idea of the weight?

Both sorta. I used General Finishes Country Colors Black. It is a stain
that can be left on and not wiped Off. I have used the stain as a stain so
that the wood color shows through more but on this project I was shooting
for a country look and painted a coat on, sanded off the rough spots, water
based, and applied another coat. Followed up with 2 coats of Good Stuff Gel
varnish.
The legs, feet, and apron weigh about 50 lbs. The top is about 150 lbs.

Dave Eames

Leon, can't you just copy the url off the address bar and paste it into
a message on this board? This is what a link is.
Dave

Butcher Block Top Woodster Woodworking 18 January 7th 04 11:16 PM
ripping butcher block maple top keith Woodworking 5 November 15th 03 11:33 AM
Old butcher block for workbench top? Peter Bogiatzidis Woodworking 5 October 24th 03 02:16 PM
Maple Butcher Block -finishing question: fred Woodworking 3 August 24th 03 12:54 AM
Coating a Butcher Block...? Mr B Woodworking 0 August 9th 03 03:45 PM