Mike King

Default longer arbor for Dewalt table saw?

Hi,
Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the arbor on a Dewalt
contractors table saw with a longer one? And if so where would I find such
a thing. I can't fit many spacers in my stacked dado before running out of
threads. Short of buying a new table saw are there any other suggestions
for this problem?
Thanks,
Mike
tiredofspam

Mike King wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the arbor on a Dewalt
contractors table saw with a longer one? And if so where would I find such
a thing. I can't fit many spacers in my stacked dado before running out of
threads. Short of buying a new table saw are there any other suggestions
for this problem?
Thanks,
Mike

Try removing the outer washer to fit one or two more cutters.
I replace mine with my forrest stabilizer when I need space on my delta
CS, and when I need more I completely remove the washer and stabilizer.

You will have a little rougher cut on the blade that goes up against the
nut, but nothing really terrible.