Slowhand

Default Shop fox dc remote review

I bought a 110 v model off ebay.
This is a good thing and works well.
I think I'll make everything in my shop remote controlled.

SH - The "button pushing" woodworker

Dave Jackson

I bought the same when i purchased my DC last month.
Real Cool! Definately worth the $45. Came with two remotes which is a good
thing, cuz i never can find one of them. --dave

"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message
I bought a 110 v model off ebay.
This is a good thing and works well.
I think I'll make everything in my shop remote controlled.

SH - The "button pushing" woodworker

Slowhand

"Dave Jackson" wrote in message
nk.net...
I bought the same when i purchased my DC last month.
Real Cool! Definately worth the $45. Came with two remotes which is a
good thing, cuz i never can find one of them. --dave

I know the feeling. This is the one remote I can't blame on my wife
loosing. ;-)
SH