J T

Default Safety Last

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

JOAT
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.
- =A0Dale Carnegie

Swingman

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

LOL

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Mike Marlow

"Swingman" wrote in message
"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

--

-Mike-

Dave Hinz

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:27:04 -0500, Mike Marlow wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

I like the ladder on the back of the truck, braced with random lumber.

Mike Marlow

wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

I like the ladder on the back of the truck, braced with random lumber.

Could you see me waving?

--

-Mike-

Lawrence L'Hote

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO
JOAT

Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Dale Carnegie

too much traffic and they shut the site down. I got this message from

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/

"This domain name has been temporarily suspended for exceeding the daily
bandwidth quota. The site will be automatically turned on again at 12:00AM
PST (unless the site's allocated monthly limit is reached)."

Mark & Juanita

"Swingman" wrote in message
"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

I like the ladder on the back of the truck, braced with random lumber.

Hey now, that's not random. Each piece was placed based upon rigorous
structural analysis and load calculations. ;-)

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry

too much traffic and they shut the site down. I got this message
from

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/

"This domain name has been temporarily suspended for exceeding the

daily
bandwidth quota. The site will be automatically turned on again at

12:00AM
PST (unless the site's allocated monthly limit is reached)."

Well, that looks like a powerful statement to JOAT's (and the wRECk's)
influence, doesn't it?

-Phil Crow

Mark & Juanita

On 10 Jan 2005 20:01:52 -0800, wrote:

too much traffic and they shut the site down. I got this message

from

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/

"This domain name has been temporarily suspended for exceeding the

daily
bandwidth quota. The site will be automatically turned on again at

12:00AM
PST (unless the site's allocated monthly limit is reached)."

Well, that looks like a powerful statement to JOAT's (and the wRECk's)
influence, doesn't it?

I know when I posted my web site a year ago, ya'll nearly exceeded my
allocated bandwidth and I had to increase it for a few months (for a minor
fee from my ISP).

-Phil Crow

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:28:54 -0700, Mark & Juanita
calmly ranted:

"Swingman" wrote in message
"J T" wrote in message
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/Safety.htm

OK, which one of you is this? LMAO

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

I like the ladder on the back of the truck, braced with random lumber.

Hey now, that's not random. Each piece was placed based upon rigorous
structural analysis and load calculations. ;-)

I like the guy changing the street light myself.

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming

Silvan

Mike Marlow wrote:

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

Mine too, but I don't imagine that's actually *possible* is it? Not unless
you put a third forklift on the back of the first one to hold it down while
it lifted the second one maybe.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Duane Bozarth

Silvan wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

Hey now ... the double forklift trick is an elegant solution.

Definitely my favorite.

Mine too, but I don't imagine that's actually *possible* is it? Not unless
you put a third forklift on the back of the first one to hold it down while
it lifted the second one maybe.

Note the second one is much smaller than the first...load is probably
above the rated limit but obviously within what the larger one was able
to lift and stay on the ground...but spooky!!! I've done some
stretchy things, but you wouldn't find me within seeing distance of that
one...
Swingman

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

Note the second one is much smaller than the first...load is probably
above the rated limit but obviously within what the larger one was able
to lift and stay on the ground...but spooky!!! I've done some
stretchy things, but you wouldn't find me within seeing distance of that
one...

When I saw the pictures I couldn't help but think of a friend (known him
since he was a teenager and he's in his early fifties now) who still does
most of my HVAC work, is a certified mechanical genius, and is famous for
doing the impossible.

Richard, the holder of a master plumber's license, a journeyman
electrician's license, and an HVAC license in the SOT, dropped out of middle
school in the 7th grade, but is regularly hired as a consultant on projects
that no one else wants to, or can't, handle, and routinely embarrasses
highly educated, and highly paid talent with simple solutions to large
problems.

Had he been an Egyptian of yore, Richard would have built pyramids.

However, Richard's solutions, while vaguely reminiscent of a couple of the
photos, are so simple and safe that you don't ever hesitate to join in. Many
years ago I helped him (just the two of us, and only two levels of 8'
scaffolding), hump a five ton commercial AC unit to the roof, and over the
brick facade, of a two story building where my recording studio is still
housed.

Folks familiar with the feat are still shaking their heads almost 20 years
later.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04