J T

Default GARDEN BENCH

http://www.shawcreekgeneralstore.com...rden_bench.htm

Wouldn't look bad inside.

JOAT
EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.
- Death

WoodchuckCanuck

I thought that exploded diagram looked familiar, its the same one as
PopularMechanics

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home.../garden_bench/
Jim

WoodchuckCanuck

A couple other links you posted today from that same site are also
duplicates. I rememer one belongs to Black&Decker. Didn't see any
copyright acknowledgements there either.

Rod Nussbaumer

"WoodchuckCanuck" wrote in message roups.com...
A couple other links you posted today from that same site are also
duplicates. I rememer one belongs to Black&Decker. Didn't see any
copyright acknowledgements there either.

Not really fine woodworking or detailed plans (yet) but I have a design at
http://members.shaw.ca/bomr/Building_a_patio_bench.html

--- Rod.