Michael Billings

Default sears plug for saw and Vac.

Ive heard mention of a "plug" you can buy at sears. This plug allows you to
have two tools function simutaneously (such as a miter saw and shop Vac.). I
want to be able to have my shop vac.(I havnt purchased one yet) turn on when
I press the switch on my miter saw.
I looked at the Craftsman website and wasnt able to find such a thing.
Does anyone have more info or perhaps a part number. Thanks.

Michael

Han

"Michael Billings" wrote in

Ive heard mention of a "plug" you can buy at sears. This plug allows
you to have two tools function simutaneously (such as a miter saw and
shop Vac.). I want to be able to have my shop vac.(I havnt purchased
one yet) turn on when I press the switch on my miter saw.
I looked at the Craftsman website and wasnt able to find such a
thing.
Does anyone have more info or perhaps a part number. Thanks.

Michael

Search for Craftsman Auto Switch at $19.99.

--
Best regards
Han

Nirodac Yar

Sears SKU number 9-73335 or part number (model number) 24031.73335.23479.
This info came right off the package.
Rated at 125 VAC and 15 amps. Plugs into a standard North American wall
receptacle (actually hangs on the receptacle like a wall wart), the
controlling power tool plugs into the top socket and the controlled device
plugs into one of the two "controlled receptacles". Also has a mode
switch, but I'd have to read the instructions to tell you what it does.

Had mine about 4-5 years, never had a problem.

Of course, one of these days I'll get around to taking it out of the package
and actually installing it.

Have you checked out Busy Bee tools(http://busybeetools.com/), the New
Westminster store has a remote controlled one, for $79.00 CDN. With a key
fob, like you'd have on a car alarm!. Rated at 110VAC, 15 amps. SKU number
CT075. Currently on sale, was $99.00 CDN.

"Michael Billings" wrote in message
Ive heard mention of a "plug" you can buy at sears. This plug allows you

have two tools function simutaneously (such as a miter saw and shop Vac.).

want to be able to have my shop vac.(I havnt purchased one yet) turn on

when
I press the switch on my miter saw.
I looked at the Craftsman website and wasnt able to find such a thing.
Does anyone have more info or perhaps a part number. Thanks.

Michael

Rick

Michael Billings wrote:
Ive heard mention of a "plug" you can buy at sears. This plug allows you to
have two tools function simutaneously (such as a miter saw and shop Vac.). I
want to be able to have my shop vac.(I havnt purchased one yet) turn on when
I press the switch on my miter saw.
I looked at the Craftsman website and wasnt able to find such a thing.
Does anyone have more info or perhaps a part number. Thanks.

Michael

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...&bidsite=CRAFT

Rick