DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for wen parts (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/83813-looking-wen-parts.html)

GARAGE OWL December 31st 04 03:25 AM

Looking for wen parts

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930
wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts list
and get a size Thanks

Charley December 31st 04 04:07 AM

Wen is a division of Great Lakes Tool. I think they're in Wisconsin. Do a
Google for "Great Lakes Tool" and I think you will find them.

--
Charley

[email protected] December 31st 04 05:55 PM

I believe that this is their web site:

http://www.wenproducts.com/custsupp.htm

I have an email I sent to them to see if they handle old parts (like
your belt drive). If you find that they can supply older Wen parts for
things like

Wen 940 7" circular sander
Wen 3 X 18 inch belt sander model 910

post it back here.

Dan January 1st 05 12:02 AM

On Thu 30 Dec 2004 08:25:32p, (GARAGE OWL) wrote in
:

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930
wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts list
and get a size Thanks

I've gotta increase the font size on my newsreader. I'm scrolling through
the subject headers and I see this and I wonder "Why is he looking for wet
pants?"

GARAGE OWL January 1st 05 03:21 AM

Hello, it worked they have the belt for my hand plane Thanks