Jay Pique

Default DW 735 Dewalt Planer Blades

It's been my experience that the set of blades that come with the
Dewalt 735 Planer chip easily and dull quickly.

JP
***************
Benchbuilding.
Groggy

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:16:34 -0500, Jay Pique
wrote:

It's been my experience that the set of blades that come with the
Dewalt 735 Planer chip easily and dull quickly.

JP
***************
Benchbuilding.

Jay, FWIW, my experience on the DW733 is the same, the metal seems to
be susceptible to dulling and chipping. Much more so than my jointer
blades.

I am not sure if the blades on the 733 and 735 are the same though.

Greg
Jay Pique

wrote:

It's been my experience that the set of blades that come with the
Dewalt 735 Planer chip easily and dull quickly.

JP
***************
Benchbuilding.

Jay, FWIW, my experience on the DW733 is the same, the metal seems to
be susceptible to dulling and chipping. Much more so than my jointer
blades.

I am not sure if the blades on the 733 and 735 are the same though.

The 735 is a 3-blade design, with a "13 Inch" cutting width, as seen
in either link below...
http://tinyurl.com/6lldk
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=228013

JP
patrick conroy

"Jay Pique" wrote in message

I am not sure if the blades on the 733 and 735 are the same though.

The 735 is a 3-blade design, with a "13 Inch" cutting width, as seen
in either link below...

Mebbe he meant the 734 -- the kissin' cousin to the 735. But still not
13"...

I dunno - I'm only a weekend dorker but mt blades are holding up fine.
Lotsa' Oak, Maple and Mahogany have passed underneath.
I take real light cuts...