Bruce

Default Unisaw dust collector hood

Did anyone get a dust collector hood/attachment with their new Unisaw circa
2002? just received my Woodsucker dust collector (meep meeep!) and I thought
I got a hood with it but I can't remember. The hood I have (that I thought
was for the saw) is actually for my planer Did Delta ever include these
things or should I quit digging and just build one?

Thanks!

-Bruce