Doug Miller

Default Unusual ebay auction (but on-topic)

Regards,

RonB

That is interesting especially in terms of "They came off Bosch router
model #1617". Are there really 49-1/2 Bosch 1617 double amputees out there
somewhere?

Tragic!

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...

Regards,

Dave Mundt

Greetings and salutations...

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:20:23 GMT, (Doug Miller)

Now that is kind of an amusing surreal sight...like
a phalanx of robots marching towards the screen.
When ever I see something like this, I am always curious
to know what the story is on WHY he has them. Did he need one
and they only would sell him a case of 100? Was there an
auction of a defunct repair place? did something fall off
the truck?
Ah well...life is full of mysteries.
Regards
Dave Mundt

Leon

"Dave Mundt" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings and salutations...

Now that is kind of an amusing surreal sight...like
a phalanx of robots marching towards the screen.
When ever I see something like this, I am always curious
to know what the story is on WHY he has them. Did he need one
and they only would sell him a case of 100? Was there an
auction of a defunct repair place? did something fall off
the truck?
Ah well...life is full of mysteries.
Regards
Dave Mundt

LOL... I would wonder how this particular handle could go bad to warrant
stocking or replacing that many handles. Perhaps these were actually a
group of handles that did not pass initial inspection before assembly.

Cherokee-LTD

Just my luck... 99 of them
I just happen to be building 100 wooden cars at 1:1 scale and they only need
a 2" hitch ball for completion. Is anybody else willing to part with their
Bosch router model #1617 handle?
-Brian

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8137193170
:
: --
: Regards,
: Doug Miller (alphageek-at-milmac-dot-com)
:
: Get a copy of my NEW AND IMPROVED TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter
: by sending email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com
: You must use your REAL email address to get a response.
:
:

Doug Miller

In article , (Dave Mundt) wrote:
Greetings and salutations...

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:20:23 GMT,
(Doug Miller)

Now that is kind of an amusing surreal sight...like
a phalanx of robots marching towards the screen.
When ever I see something like this, I am always curious
to know what the story is on WHY he has them. Did he need one
and they only would sell him a case of 100? Was there an
auction of a defunct repair place? did something fall off
the truck?

I emailed the seller and asked him that. Here's the reply:

My brother-in-law works at a place where they use the routers but mount them
to a machine. When they do, they remove the handles. They tried to return
them but Bosch didn't want them and they can't order the routers without them.
We couldn't just throw them away so here they are.

--
Regards,

mac davis

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:20:23 GMT, (Doug Miller)

Regards,

maybe paint them flat black and sell them as light weight, fuel saving
trailer balls?

Michael Daly

On 8-Oct-2004, Joe_Stein wrote:

They'd make nice drawer pulls if they weren't so big.

Make a bigger drawer!

Mike