furr2ball

Default Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table/Table Saw Extension

Has anyone acquired one of these yet? $339.00 at Woodcrafter $284.00 at
Amazon.
Looks like it would be ideal for my Jet table saw.
Any thoughts?

Furr2ball

Ian Dodd

I've been thinking about upgrading the rip fence on my Jet TS.
Looking at the Accusquare website, I came across their version of the
Bench Dog you;re considering:

http://www.mulecab.com/products.asp?mnu_Products=3

Of course, it means investing in the new fence so it totals up to more
$, but I've been underwhelmed with the Jet fence.