todd the wood junkie

Default carbide planer blades for delta 22-580 (13" planer)

Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several
places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied
paying 36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.
Edwin Pawlowski

"todd the wood junkie" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several
places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied
paying 36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.

I've never seen them, but $36 is high. Last set I paid $28 at Lowes.

Joe Wells

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:36:24 -0700, todd the wood junkie wrote:

Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several
places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied paying
36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.

Check he
http://globaltooling.bizhosting.com/planer_knives.html
I have not done business with them, but I'm thinking of ordering a set of
carbide tipped jointer knives.

--
Joe Wells

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº4

"todd the wood junkie" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several
places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied
paying 36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.

Is that US?? They are only $38 Can here normally which is about $29US???

Jon~

Joe Wells

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:36:24 -0700, todd the wood junkie wrote:

Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several
places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied paying
36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.

Also, Amana sells carbide and carbide tipped jointer and planer knives.
Sadly, they don't appear to stock knives for my Grizzly jointer.

--
Joe Wells

Edwin Pawlowski

http://www9.mailordercentral.com/inf....asp?dept=1108