Pat & Maryann Dwan

Default Oscillating Sander

Hi
Does anyone have any experience with PC's portable oscillating spinder
sander set up in their router table..
Looking at this vs.Ridgid vs Delta BOSS
Can't afford a Clayton.
Thanks
Pat

Bernie Hunt

I thought about the PC, but the sander plus insert for my table was more
than the Ridgid. Plus the Ridgid offered the oscillating belt option. Mine
has worked great for me. Sure a Clayton would be better, but my Ridgid has
worked fine for my needs.

Bernie

"Pat & Maryann Dwan" wrote in message
m...
Hi
Does anyone have any experience with PC's portable oscillating spinder
sander set up in their router table..
Looking at this vs.Ridgid vs Delta BOSS
Can't afford a Clayton.
Thanks
Pat

charlie b

Bernie Hunt wrote:

I thought about the PC, but the sander plus insert for my table was more
than the Ridgid. Plus the Ridgid offered the oscillating belt option. Mine
has worked great for me. Sure a Clayton would be better, but my Ridgid has
worked fine for my needs.

Bernie

I've got the Delta BOSS and often wish it had a tilting
table. It has a nice size table, inserts for the different
size drums to give good support close the the drum and
a decent stroke length.

It would also be nice to have a horizontal belt
sander option but I've got the Delta 12" disck
sander with a tilting table that works ok.

charlie b