Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What is It?

Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads. Anyone know what this is and its function?
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/6138203891.html

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 19 May 2017 15:29:39 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads. Anyone know what this is and its function?
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/6138203891.html

Cork screw, minus the screw?
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads. Anyone know what this is and its function?
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/6138203891.html

Cork screw, minus the screw?

I was thinking of some sort of "cap applicator or remover" too. Another
30 minutes gone... very intriguing!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Sonny" wrote in message

Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads. Anyone
know what this is and its function?
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/6138203891.html

I'm thinking it's a guillotine cutter for something like Orangeburg pipe...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads.
Anyone know what this is and its function?
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/6138203891.html

Cork screw, minus the screw?

I was thinking of some sort of "cap applicator or remover" too. Another
30 minutes gone... very intriguing!

I think it is a slicer of some sort. The blade drops out of the circle
as the handles bottom are opened. You put the apple in the resulting
round opening and close the handles forcing the blade through the apple.

--
2017: The year we lean to play the great game of Euchre

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/19/2017 6:29 PM, Sonny wrote:
Seems, I've seen a similar tool on Rob's "What Is It" threads. Anyone know what this is and its function?
https://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/6138203891.html

Sonny

Protractor/compass.
Posted to rec.woodworking

looks like a device to dehorn cattle
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/19/2017 10:14 PM, BillinGA wrote:

looks like a device to dehorn cattle

And on weekends you can do circumcisions.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 19 May 2017 19:14:12 -0700 (PDT), BillinGA
wrote:

looks like a device to dehorn cattle

BINGO!!
By by Leavitt Mfg. Co in the 1800s.

https://www.ebth.com/items/2563276-a...attle-dehorner
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 19 May 2017 23:03:20 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/19/2017 10:14 PM, BillinGA wrote:

looks like a device to dehorn cattle

And on weekends you can do circumcisions.

a "Bob it"?

Posted to rec.woodworking

We need another one of these (puzzles)!! : )