Posted to rec.woodworking

Default For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

OK, showed a video for those Neanderthals that enjoy working by hand.
This one is NOT about wood work just yet, but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

My thoughts are might as well just have him drive me to Ikea...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:
For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

OK, showed a video for those Neanderthals that enjoy working by hand.
This one is NOT about wood work just yet, but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

My thoughts are might as well just have him drive me to Ikea...

He is non-discriminatory. Sometimes he has a white face, sometimes a
black one. I like that in a robot. But if I put him in the back yard
to mow the grass, he might jump the fence and go fishing.

--
GW Ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 10:44:10 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

..... but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

Jack
http://jbstein.com

Well, he'll have to use hand tools, only. SawStop may not work too well on his fingers. +1 for us Neanderthals.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/24/2017 3:33 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 10:44:10 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

.... but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

Jack
http://jbstein.com

Well, he'll have to use hand tools, only. SawStop may not work too well on his fingers. +1 for us Neanderthals.

I'm thinking a blade for one hand, an air nailer for the other, and a
gallon of glue in his mouth, and he could be a furniture star on TV.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:44:02 -0400
Jack wrote:

This one is NOT about wood work just yet, but shouldn't be too long
before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon
thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

but does it dream of electric sheep

that particular bot looks to be all about offensive capabilities

no doubt to be found on a street soon and well equipped

but maybe amazombies will be having their deliveries made by this bot
and we will see the bots running around town carrying packages