Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Yankee Screwdriver

On 12/1/2016 6:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2016 2:50 PM, Swingman wrote:

I have 14 (count'em) Duluth long tail, pocket "T's", all the same color;
4 pair of Savoy cargo shorts from Sam's, all the same color; 2 pair of
"Faded Glory" jeans from WalMart, all the same color, but two sizes, for
gumbo season.

Definitely a theme going ...

If you wear a different color shirt the neighbors will call the police
about a stranger loitering in the area.

My wardrobe has four colors.

His t-shirts are all different colors, he is color blind and can't tell
the difference. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/1/2016 6:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2016 10:14 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

You clean your own suits? Where do you live?

What's a suit?

You get four of them in a deck of cards.

And they come with a wire coat hanger. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/1/2016 7:22 PM, krw wrote:

I wore one to my mother's funeral (~7 years ago) and to my last job
interview (~5 years). I donated it because it no longer fits - zero
chance of wearing it again.

Tailor could have taken in the pants to compensate for your weight loss.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:31:44 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/1/2016 7:22 PM, krw wrote:

I wore one to my mother's funeral (~7 years ago) and to my last job
interview (~5 years). I donated it because it no longer fits - zero
chance of wearing it again.

Tailor could have taken in the pants to compensate for your weight loss.

Pants are the easy part. The coat certainly wouldn't be worth the
effort.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 08:11:26 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 12/1/2016 6:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2016 10:14 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

You clean your own suits? Where do you live?

What's a suit?

You get four of them in a deck of cards.

And they come with a wire coat hanger. ;~)

I've never gotten a wire coat hanger in a deck of cards.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 6:27:30 PM UTC-5, krw wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 08:11:26 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 12/1/2016 6:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2016 10:14 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

You clean your own suits? Where do you live?

What's a suit?

You get four of them in a deck of cards.

And they come with a wire coat hanger. ;~)

I've never gotten a wire coat hanger in a deck of cards.

I once got a file in a chocolate cake.

(If anybody asks, I was never here.)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 01 Dec 2016 06:20:35 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in news:0-SdndCtpPpsN6LFnZ2dnUU7-
:

Come to Texas, there are an abundant amount of wire coat hangers. LOL

Why do you have so many wire coat hangers? Were you planning to "rescue"
"stranded" cars in local parking lots? :-)

Puckdropper

Welding rod, tool hangers, small project hanger for finishing, picking
car and p/u truck doors, antennae's, rabbit, trimmer, tons of useful
things, far more useful than plastic. But wooden hangers, those you
can carve, fire starters, laminate the straight ones for backing a
wrist cross bow, sling shot, and so on. Oh ya, propellers.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/1/16 12:50 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/1/2016 12:31 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

I have good jeans, work jeans, and painting jeans - same for sneakers. I
have T and polo shirts for summer, flannel shirts for winter, and a few
long sleeve cotton shirts for in between. I have heavy socks and light
socks. That's my wardrobe, except for various coats and sweaters. There
are some advantages to being an old fart :-).

I have 14 (count'em) Duluth long tail, pocket "T's", all the same color;
4 pair of Savoy cargo shorts from Sam's, all the same color; 2 pair of
"Faded Glory" jeans from WalMart, all the same color, but two sizes, for
gumbo season.

Ahh, long tail "T"s!

Keeps that plumbers crack in check!

-BR

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 17:10:12 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 6:27:30 PM UTC-5, krw wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 08:11:26 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 12/1/2016 6:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2016 10:14 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

You clean your own suits? Where do you live?

What's a suit?

You get four of them in a deck of cards.

And they come with a wire coat hanger. ;~)

I've never gotten a wire coat hanger in a deck of cards.

I once got a file in a chocolate cake.

Sandy Berger put them in his pants. (musta been uncomfortable)

(If anybody asks, I was never here.)

;-)

small spiral-ratchet (Yankee-type) screwdriver John Stumbles UK diy 20 May 28th 08 01:16 AM
Yankee spiral push screwdriver eganders Woodworking 9 November 11th 07 04:01 AM
new yankee workshop RayV Woodworking 0 October 26th 06 03:55 PM
New Yankee Wishshop Rich Woodworking 68 April 27th 06 04:32 PM
Screwdriver bit holder for Stanley Yankee am Woodworking 3 February 26th 05 09:54 PM