Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Luther pedal grinder

Never saw one of these before (note there are numerous pics at the link):

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/4713892550.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

Bill wrote:
Never saw one of these before (note there are numerous pics at the
link):
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/4713892550.html

Never saw one like that either Bill. I've seen them with much larger
wheels - used to be common on farms around here, but I never saw a small one
like that.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
Never saw one of these before (note there are numerous pics at the
link):
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/4713892550.html

Never saw one like that either Bill. I've seen them with much larger
wheels - used to be common on farms around here, but I never saw a small
one like that.

Notice one of the grind stones are badly chipped from the machine falling
over.