Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Verizon

"Lew Hodgett" previously wrote:

Other than me, anybody else using Verizon for your
ISP?
If so, any problems with E-Mail?

SFWIW, my e-mail service from Verizon has been a
no show for the past 21 days (since 09/11).

Verizon admitted more than once that it was THEIR
problem during this period, but couldn't fix it.

Finally, today, after a password change, and other
software changes by Verizon on their end our e-mail
is up and running.

Why it took 21 days to make repairs, I'm clueless.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com
"Lew Hodgett" previously wrote:

Other than me, anybody else using Verizon for your
ISP?
If so, any problems with E-Mail?

SFWIW, my e-mail service from Verizon has been a
no show for the past 21 days (since 09/11).

Verizon admitted more than once that it was THEIR
problem during this period, but couldn't fix it.

Finally, today, after a password change, and other
software changes by Verizon on their end our e-mail
is up and running.

Why it took 21 days to make repairs, I'm clueless.

Probably because they were busy trying to peddle FIOS

--

dadiOH

Damned Verizon! Jim Chandler Metalworking 3 September 22nd 08 11:09 PM
Verizon DSL Filters ? Robert11 Home Repair 7 March 31st 07 03:39 PM
Yet more spam from verizon.net JeffM Home Ownership 0 May 18th 06 11:13 PM
Verizon DSL Brandystew Woodworking 46 January 5th 05 04:42 PM
Verizon DSL Brandystew Home Repair 16 November 26th 04 02:39 PM