Kevin Morgan

Default Best Wood Prices on Long Island!

Check out Woodpecker Hardwoods in St. James on Long Island. John over
there will beat any price on hardwoods and is getting all kinds of
exotics in. He's even got a 10 board foot piece of pink ivory on hand!

http://www.woodpeckerhardwoods.com/

--
Kevin J. Morgan
The Long Island Woodworker's Club @ http://www.liwoodworkers.org/

Chad Bender

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:46:07 -0400, Kevin Morgan wrote:

http://www.woodpeckerhardwoods.com/

You had my hopes up there for a moment. While the prices do seem cheaper
than I've seen at other places here on the island, they are not cheaper
than I can get via mail order including shipping. Sure, there is something
to be said for picking out your boards. But I'm not quite ready to pay
20% extra for that luxury. I will have to keep the place in mind next
time I need a small amount of something to finish up a project.

Chad Bender