DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   quarter sawn white oak in Texas (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/317696-quarter-sawn-white-oak-texas.html)

Thos January 24th 11 04:14 PM

quarter sawn white oak in Texas

Found this on Dallas/Ft.Worth Craigslist. Thought you guys might find it
interesting. I mailed him for directions to see this and am including the
text of his reply.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mat/2174908790.html

Thank you for contacting me about the qtr sawn White oak lumber. I am
located approx 7 miles west of Hwy 75, just off of Hwy 380. If you will
call me this afternoon after 3PM at (972)658-2130, I will provide exact
directions and we can arrange a time for you to stop by and have a look at
all of my lumber. I should be available after 3PM today for your call. If
you would like for me to telephone you, please just send me your telephone
number. I owned Curly Woods in McKinney for 7 years, if you ever shopped
with me previously. This time around I am going to operate on a much
smaller scale focusing on exotic and figured woods with the occasional
standard woods that offer exceptional quality, like the qtr sawn White Oak
listed. Again thank you for your interest in the woods that I offer.