Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Reports of my demise...

Hello wreckers.

To quote the great Mark Twain, "reports of my death have been greatly
exaggerated"...

It was recently brought to my attention that as of several months back,
at least, there was some speculation in this newsgroup that I had gone
off to the great wood shop in the sky. Not so. I'm still around, still
in good health (as far as I know) and still not that easy to get rid of.

I've just been awfully busy and dealing with other issues.

I do appreciate most of the kind thoughts and words by the good people
in this group. Swingman, thanks for keeping the dream alive -- you know
what I mean.

To anybody who is looking for any of the articles I've written, most can
be found online somewhere. If you don't find what you're looking for,
get in touch.

Anybody who is still looking for a copy of "Building Your Own Kitchen
Cabinetry", get in touch. I'll see what I can do. If there's still
enough interest, I may be looking for a host web site.

To get in touch:
1) Find me on Facebook (easy, especially if you already have a FB account.
or
2) figure out my email address. It isn't that hard.
3) post here in rec.ww. I'll try my best to keep up, but no promises there.

My best to all of you. Stay safe. Have fun.

John Paquay
Lafayette, IN
Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, if you're really and truely dedicated to us, you would come to
our homes and build our cabinets for us.... we wouldn't have to
trouble ourselves searching the internet for you.

Good to see you again.

Sonny
Lafayette, La.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Paquay" wrote in message
[...]

Are you saying you ACTUALLY have more to do in life than spend all your time
on computers?

Steve ............... g

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/22/2011 9:22 AM, John Paquay wrote:
[...]

BEST news I've heard in a coon's age. ... you had us worried there!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/22/2011 11:53 AM, Sonny wrote:
Well, if you're really and truely dedicated to us, you would come to
our homes and build our cabinets for us.... we wouldn't have to
trouble ourselves searching the internet for you.

Good to see you again.

Sonny
Lafayette, La.

Thanks, Sonny. I'll be there next week. What time is dinner?

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/22/2011 3:29 PM, Swingman wrote:
[...]

You and me both. I think I can stop checking the obituary columns now.

John
Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Paquay" wrote in message
On 1/22/2011 11:53 AM, Sonny wrote:
Well, if you're really and truely dedicated to us, you would come to
our homes and build our cabinets for us.... we wouldn't have to
trouble ourselves searching the internet for you.

Good to see you again.

Sonny
Lafayette, La.

Thanks, Sonny. I'll be there next week. What time is dinner?

John

Can I come, too? I lived in Lafayette, and Carencro for a total of about
eight years. The fishing in the Atchafalays swamps, and the food is among
the best of both that there is. The girls are cute, too.

Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking

See what he digs up.

"John Paquay" wrote in message
Thanks, Sonny. I'll be there next week. What time is dinner?

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 22, 10:17*pm, "Josepi" wrote:
See what he digs up.

See below...

Thanks, Sonny. I'll be there next week. What time is dinner?

John

Can I come, too?

Hell yeah! How about March 5, 6, 7, 8th. Arriving on Friday, the
4th, is no problem, either. Long weekend, here, extends thru Tuesday,
the 8th (Mardi Gras day). Can either cook on side of the road or buy,
either is convenient and good food to be had either way. Besides the
cabinets, if you get tired of the festivities, you can enjoy cleaning
& straightening my shop. There's always something to do, work or
play.

Should have nice weather, too. Historically, we have 8 days of
freezing weather a year (we've met that quota), plant our spring/
summer gardens on March 1st (after the last frost), and those
"joggers" will have started their treks in front of the house (city
park 1 block away).

Sonny

google groups demise Andrew Gabriel UK diy 27 October 11th 09 02:14 PM
OT-AIG's Demise azotic Metalworking 2 September 16th 08 08:28 AM
Demise of Ebay? The Natural Philosopher UK diy 1041 July 3rd 08 12:25 PM
OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 152 October 17th 07 04:11 AM
Re(2): The demise of Wood Works ... Glenna Rose Woodworking 0 January 19th 05 06:16 AM