Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Christmas Special

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/for/2091153024.html

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

Sonny wrote:
http://lafayette.craigslist.org/for/2091153024.html

Sonny

The ad ends saying approx. 13 bd/ft. For $700 I hope that 13 bd/ft is
the teak and not the total for all types listed.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article om, Nova
wrote:

Sonny wrote:
http://lafayette.craigslist.org/for/2091153024.html

Sonny

The ad ends saying approx. 13 bd/ft. For $700 I hope that 13 bd/ft is
the teak and not the total for all types listed.

The ad says 18 bf, not 13, and $262, not $700.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In raweb.com, Nova
wrote:

Sonny wrote:
http://lafayette.craigslist.org/for/2091153024.html

Sonny

The ad ends saying approx. 13 bd/ft. For $700 I hope that 13 bd/ft is
the teak and not the total for all types listed.

The ad says 18 bf, not 13, and $262, not $700.

It does now, but not when originally posted.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

I should have put "Humor" in the title, as there is an obvious error.

I have since looked up the address and it's a hardware specialty
store. Nice, elderly man owns the place and he really knows his
business. I shop there fairly often and I presently need some ceramic
casters for an Eastlake chair. I'll run by and tell him of the error,
confusion.

He has posted 2 ads on Craigslist. One has "Specialty Lumber - $262",
but when you click onto it, the price is $700 for 13 bf. His other ad
is for 80 bf of mahogany for $500.

Sonny