Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking show in Sonoma County

Until October 17th, the Sonoma County Woodworkers Association
is having its annual Artistry in Wood show at the
Sonoma County Museum.

The show has 90 pieces of functional and decorative
wood art. The SCWA strives to exhibit
the best of what our members do and we believe
that we have a high mark this year.

If you are in the Bay Area and want to see
this exhibit, the website for the museum is:

http://www.sonomacountymuseum.org/exhibits/current.html

This show is judged. Our judges this year we

Jim Budlong - instructor at College of Redwood fine woodworking
program

Loy Martin - woodworker from Palo Alto California

David Marks - nationally known woodworker and instructor

The results of their judging and photographs can be found
he

http://sonomawoodworkers.com/Newsletter.htm

Pick the OCTOBER newsletter - it's a PDF file.

M Wallace
Chairman

FYI Woodworking Show evodawg[_2_] Woodworking 4 April 7th 09 04:19 AM
ping: sonoma walnutlvr Woodworking 0 February 16th 09 01:01 AM
New woodworking show RayV Woodworking 7 March 25th 07 05:31 PM
Woodworking Show, KC Ken Woodworking 0 February 4th 06 04:03 AM
Lee Valley @ Woodworking Show in Orange County? Ian Dodd Woodworking 5 October 25th 04 06:59 PM