Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF Coupons

I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight tomorrow. Aren't there some
coupons on the Internet? Where?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 2/27/10 10:06 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In , Delbert
wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:56:21 -0500, mcp6453 wrote:

I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight tomorrow. Aren't there some
coupons on the Internet? Where?

Just as you walk in the door of the store there will be a sale catalog.
HF rarely, if ever, uses coupons,

Are you kidding me? HF uses coupons *constantly*. I get a flyer in the
mail
from them at least once a month that's nothing *but* coupons.

Yeah, plus the email ones, every week.

Got this week's just this evening!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Michael Kenefick writes:

After buying some thing, they can take your e-mail address and send
other offers via e-mail.

Not anymore. You have to spend $$$ to get email offers.
If some members post URL's to coupons, that would be great.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I think your think about the InsideTrack Club. I doubt I will join
that. Anyway, I received my weekly e-mail earlier this week.

I did just notice on the catalog they sent me last week I need to have
it scanned to continue getting the mailings.

Mike in Ohio

Michael Kenefick writes:

After buying some thing, they can take your e-mail address and send
other offers via e-mail.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-02-28 02:41:12 -0500, "ChairMan" said:

You can sign up online too, to get their sales and coupons
Regularly..... really regularg

Oh, high fiber?