Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Handheld Planers - thankx

Thank you all for your thoughts.

If nothing else, DadiOH's idea for the router bed could be just as much fun
as destroying wood in any other fashion. But the more I think about it, the
more I lilke it.
{Think of chip storm of thinning a 12" wide board by half an inch! See,
honey, I've been busy; sorry about the carpet.}

Lew, thanks. Someday when I am graduated to bigger-shop/more-time (ie:
retired), I'll probably get serious equipment. Unless the government has
_all_ my money by that point.

Handheld Planers [email protected] Woodworking 7 March 3rd 10 04:50 PM
Planers SteveA[_2_] Woodworking 0 September 15th 08 02:17 AM
Planers John Cartmell UK diy 9 January 31st 06 11:39 PM
12" planers [email protected] Woodworking 13 November 10th 05 02:03 AM
Planers... Christian Woodworking 0 October 28th 05 03:10 AM