Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Clever project

A combination ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all
she needs.

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:
A combination ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all
she needs.

What a thing of beauty... No words suffice.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"HeyBub" wrote in message
A combination ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all
she needs.

combine that with a major holiday and you've a do-it-yourself suicide kit,
'cause she'll kill ya.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 28, 3:10�pm, "Joe" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

...A combination ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all
she needs.

combine that with a major holiday and you've a do-it-yourself suicide kit,
'cause she'll kill ya.

LOL. That's probably why it's being sold.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

Sonny wrote:
On Jan 28, 3:10?pm, "Joe" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

...A combination
ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will
have all she needs.

combine that with a major holiday and you've a do-it-yourself
suicide kit, 'cause she'll kill ya.

LOL. That's probably why it's being sold.

Yep. Our Southern women are magnificently offended by four-letter words.
Like Dust, Iron, Wash...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote

Yep. Our Southern women are magnificently offended by four-letter words.
Like Dust, Iron, Wash...

Four letter words, eh?

I worked for this super salesman at one time who always used to say his two
favorite four letter words were cash flow.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote:

I worked for this super salesman at one time who always used to say
his two favorite four letter words were cash flow.

-------------------
Yep, those and "Head to the bank" when you get an order.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in message
A combination ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all
she needs.

Sorta looks like a Red Green project.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
A combination ironing board and step ladder.

http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html

Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all
she needs.

Sorta looks like a Red Green project.

I didn't see any duct tape.

Clever Designs for the DIYer.... [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 0 October 1st 09 11:38 PM
My clever trick Leuf Woodworking 30 March 26th 08 10:46 PM
Screwfix - innit clever. The Medway Handyman UK diy 13 November 28th 07 12:08 AM
Clever scam Stuart Noble UK diy 50 November 12th 06 07:01 PM
OT. Clever and Fun John B Woodworking 3 January 22nd 06 04:19 PM