Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CPO Woodworking review

Delta-PC listed CPOwoodworking.com as one of their online sellers, but when
I was thinking about ordering I couldn't find much information about them.
Since they were referred by the Delta-PC web site, I ordered anyway.

I ordered a mobile base Tuesday at 4:30 PM, and Federal Express delivered it
3 days later (Friday) at 12:30 PM.
They provided me with email confirmation, the ability to track my order if I
wanted to--and my 23 pound order was shipped 4 or 5 states away, fast, for
$9.99 shipping (free for orders over $100). They exceeded my expectations.

Just a satisfied customer (no affiliation to them).
Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Bill spewed forth:
Delta-PC listed CPOwoodworking.com as one of their online sellers,
but when I was thinking about ordering I couldn't find much
information about them. Since they were referred by the Delta-PC web
site, I ordered anyway.
I ordered a mobile base Tuesday at 4:30 PM, and Federal Express
delivered it 3 days later (Friday) at 12:30 PM.
They provided me with email confirmation, the ability to track my
order if I wanted to--and my 23 pound order was shipped 4 or 5 states
away, fast, for $9.99 shipping (free for orders over $100). They
exceeded my expectations.
Just a satisfied customer (no affiliation to them).
Bill

I've bought several things through them with similar fast results.
They also have some decent prices on recon'd stuff ,too
http://www.cpooutlets.com/shop.html?...0090825SHOPALL

Posted to rec.woodworking

I bought a couple of half sheet sanders from them and they were
great. The company seems smaller than it might be as the folks that
answered the phone could not have been more personable and easy to
work with.

They even cut me a deal on a sandpaper hole punch that went along with
the Bosch half sheet sander they had. Since it was the last sander,
they gave it to me free!

Good guys.

Robert

General Woodworking Tools - Lowered height of woodworking tools Upscale Woodworking 8 November 29th 07 08:23 PM
Review: NYW on DIY LRod Woodworking 38 March 25th 07 05:31 AM
New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking Susan Welchel Woodworking 67 July 25th 05 06:58 PM
15 inch planer review in Popular Woodworking Eric Anderson Woodworking 16 January 19th 05 07:08 PM
3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages (was: rec.woodworking.moderated) mbrooks Woodturning 10 September 22nd 04 10:57 PM