Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping Garage Woodworks

I just noticed something that you may be interested in putting together. In
the ShopNotes current magazine, Vol.19 Issue 109 there is a 4 page article
on building a cart that holds your shop vacuum, Oneida cyclone system, and
it's hoses.

I recall you mentioning the possible need to make the container more stable.
this cart moves the shop vac and cyclone system as a unit and has on-board
storage for hoses and vac tools.

If you like I can scan and e-mail you a pdf of the article.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 23, 10:55*am, "Leon" wrote:
I just noticed something that you may be interested in putting together. *In
the ShopNotes current magazine, Vol.19 Issue 109 there is a 4 page article
on building a cart that holds your shop vacuum, Oneida cyclone system, and
it's hoses.

I recall you mentioning the possible need to make the container more stable.
this cart moves the shop vac and cyclone system as a unit and has on-board
storage for hoses and vac tools.

If you like I can scan and e-mail you a pdf of the article.

Definitely. Thanks Leon!