Posted to rec.woodworking

Default "Craft in America" on PBS

The second year of this series has started up, first two episodes were
on one of my PBS affiliates tonight, my other one has them on
tomorrow. There wasn't any woodworking in the first one, but the
second one had some instrument making and a woodcut printmaker.

I noticed Sam Maloof was one of the sponsors.

-Kevin