bowhunter

Default Router Cabinet

Hello Group!
A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was selling
some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price. About
$270
or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my money
(Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The
problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't locate
it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many
potential sites to look at.
Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the link?

TIA

Bowhunter

KYHighlander

try oak park their the ones that do router workshop

www.oakpark.com

--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"bowhunter" wrote in message
Hello Group!
A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was selling
some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price. About
$270
or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my money
(Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The
problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't locate
it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many
potential sites to look at.
Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the link?

TIA

Bowhunter

joey

And what was that link supposed to provide
"Sprog" wrote in message

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...F-8&q=router+c
abinet+site%3Aca

"bowhunter" wrote:

Hello Group!
A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was

selling
some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price. About
$270
or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my

money
(Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The
problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't locate
it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many
potential sites to look at.
Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the link?

TIA

Bowhunter

Sprog

603 hits for router cabinets in Canada.

You could have clicked on it and found out for yourself but there again some
people just will not do anything for themselves..

"joey" wrote:

And what was that link supposed to provide

.. .

"bowhunter" wrote:

Hello Group!
A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was

selling
some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price. About
$270
or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my

money
(Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The
problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't locate
it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many
potential sites to look at.
Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the link?

TIA

Bowhunter

joey

Actually I did these were the first few results, don't seam to help the OP

eBay Store - Bladesnbits Wholesale Router Bits: Router Bits
.... 1/2" Shank Cabinet / Door Router Bit Set, 1/2" Shank Cabinet / Door
Router
Bit Set Cabinet Door Router Bit Set with Backcutter, $79.95, BuyItNow, ...
www.stores.ebay.ca/id=16085824&ssPageName=L2 - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

Carpentry and Woodworking
.... Crown router door featuring Roger W. Cliffe. ... (84-minute VHS video.)
Focuses on
the tools and techniques for making arch top and crown top cabinet doors.
www.rrc.mb.ca/library/guides/2carp.htm - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Saskatchewan Woodworkers' Guild - Members Area
.... 20 % Glues/fillers/nails/screws/sandpaper/brads for air pinners; 20 %
Cabinet hardware
(hinges, pulls, knobs, drawer slides); 20 % Freud saw blades/router bit; 10
www.saskwoodguild.ca/members.htm - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] BUSINESS 020 2003 - 2004 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT SHEET ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
.... currently used by Thicketwood in its cabinet manufacturing process. Is
it appropriate?
Why or why not? 2. Calculate the net benefit for the new router from High
www.ivey.uwo.ca/academic/pre-business/bus020/
Operations%202003-04%20Day%20Dec%201.pdf - Similar pages

Compact Conservatory
.... Mill the mortises with a hand-held, edge-guided router. This approach
offers two
advantages over other methods. ... Use a rabbeting bit in a router to make
these. ...
http://www.canoe.ca/HGRenovation_Can...omeWorkshop01/ 07_conservatory-par.html -
30k - Cached - Similar pages

ShortCuts
.... Raised cabinet panels for instance require a large router bit with a ½"
(half)
inch shank and a large diameter cutting blade and that requires a router
with ...
www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column360.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

ShortCuts Column #406
.... cabinet doors have a rabbet on the edges so that they recess into the
cabinet opening ... A
router will come in handy now and you can use a round-over bit to round ...
www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column406.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.shortcuts.ns.ca ]

Construction and Carpentry 10, 20, 30: Curriculum Guidelines
.... a router, table saw, or shaper, depending on the design and availability
of equipment.
21.22 To develop an understanding of the different types of cabinet ...
www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs/paa/ construc/module20_21.html - 15k - Cached -
Similar pages

LCC Online
.... will be taught how to construct a contemporary wall-hung tool cabinet.
.... ROUTER USE
APPLICATION The instructor will demonstrate to you the capabilities of the
www.lethbridgecollege.ab.ca/community_education/ industrial.shtml - 35k -
Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] High Tech Artisans
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
.... Computer Numeric Controller (CNC), point-to-point machines can mill
cabinets and
furniture ... With a router speed of 1500 to 24,000 revolutions per minute
(rpm ...
www.schneider-electric.ca/www/ en/crns/PARS_ROBOTICS.pdf - Similar pages

"joey" wrote:

And what was that link supposed to provide

"Sprog" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...TF-8&q=router+

cabinet+site%3Aca

"bowhunter" wrote:

Hello Group!
A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was

selling
some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price.

About
$270
or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my

money
(Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The
problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't

locate
it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many
potential sites to look at.
Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the

link?

TIA

Bowhunter

KYHighlander

Oops I mean www.woodpeck.com didn't mean to give ya the bird.

--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"KYHighlander" wrote in message
news
also www.woodpecker.com

--

"bowhunter" wrote in message
Hello Group!
A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was

selling
some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price. About
$270
or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my

money
(Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The
problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't

locate
it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many
potential sites to look at.
Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the link?

TIA

Bowhunter

Rob

I have the Lee Valley router table -- not quite a "cabinet" -- that works
for me...

This is the basics of the page, but you need to buy the router table top:
http://tinyurl.com/2646a