Old Rockwell miter saw

Old April 16th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Old Rockwell miter saw

I have an OLD Rockwell miter saw Model 34-C10 or 34-010 that has a
positive drive (toothed) belt. Ser# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth
Old April 16th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 15, 4:29�pm, Digger wrote:
I have an OLD Rockwell miter saw Model 34-C10 or 34-010 that has a
positive drive (toothed) belt. �Ser# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth

Kenneth

Google "belt toothed 49-083" will get you taken care of.

Bob AZ
Old April 16th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.woodworking

positive drive (toothed) belt. =EF=BF=BDSer# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth

Kenneth

Google "belt toothed 49-083" will get you taken care of.

But lose the quotes first!

scott

Rockwell saw SteveB Home Repair 11 October 6th 08 12:22 AM
Frameless Shower Glass - to miter or not to miter Aaron Fude Home Repair 8 May 19th 08 06:47 PM
Miter Saw Blade versus Sliding Miter Saw Blade? toller Woodworking 8 February 19th 05 11:03 AM
Ridgid TS miter slot and Delta miter gauge? Sammy Woodworking 0 October 4th 03 01:47 PM