looking for replacement power switch

Old February 25th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default looking for replacement power switch

I've got a Central Machinery T32208 band saw and the crappy plastic
switch on it busted off. It's a double pole, single throw (DPST)
switch with a safety key that comes out of it.

I've looked high and low and CANNOT find anywhere that sells
replacement parts for this saw. Can someone maybe point me in the
right direction to a switch that will suit my needs? i'd like a
safety key type switch, and I dont mind making a custom face plate to
cover the opening left behind (about 1"x1.5" in size)
Old February 25th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 24, 10:57 pm, wrote:
I've got a Central Machinery T32208 band saw and the crappy plastic
switch on it busted off. It's a double pole, single throw (DPST)
switch with a safety key that comes out of it.

I've looked high and low and CANNOT find anywhere that sells
replacement parts for this saw. Can someone maybe point me in the
right direction to a switch that will suit my needs? i'd like a
safety key type switch, and I dont mind making a custom face plate to
cover the opening left behind (about 1"x1.5" in size)

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/Main/243

-Kevin