Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gloat

As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 8, 4:22*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

No need to go any further...you officially suck already....
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! G
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 8, 8:00*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! *G

Do tell.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! G

Do tell.

JP

I can ride my bicycle to Horton.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 9, 7:24*am, B A R R Y wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
No need to go any further...you officially suck already....
There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! *G

Do tell.

JP

I can ride my bicycle to Horton.

Aaaaah....got it. You suck.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 9, 7:24 am, B A R R Y wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
No need to go any further...you officially suck already....
There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! G
Do tell.
JP

I can ride my bicycle to Horton.

Aaaaah....got it. You suck.

JP

Is this the place in that movie "Horton Humps a Who"?
inquiring minds...,
j4
Posted to rec.woodworking

B A R R Y wrote:

As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

Is it as cool as their catalogs? Yeah, you suck.