Posted to rec.woodworking

Default library chair steps plans

Looking for a plan for the library chair/steps that I can modified to
fit my grand-daughter. Free would be nice, did a google and came up with
lots of $$ plans. Any suggestions?
Posted to rec.woodworking

ROY! wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:06:25 GMT, Norvin
wrote:

Looking for a plan for the library chair/steps that I can modified to
fit my grand-daughter. Free would be nice, did a google and came up with
lots of $$ plans. Any suggestions?

The first hit returned from my Google search led to this:

http://www.versatool.com/plans.htm#FoldingStepChair

Maybe there are multiple Googles and I just happened to luck out..

I saw this also and thought it was a trick since they mentioned various
credit cards so I didn't look any further. Went back and read some more
and signed up for some free plans, we will see if it is a mistake

Chair plans available? Toller Woodworking 10 October 7th 06 03:28 PM
Library plans Roy Woodworking 14 March 31st 06 01:45 AM
Library bed plans needed DDavid Woodworking 4 May 31st 05 04:43 AM
Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): Glenn Fischer Woodworking 4 August 16th 04 05:09 AM
Books or plans to build a library. tnfkajs Woodworking 1 August 7th 03 12:40 AM