MyBuy

Default Porter-Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw $199 at My Local Costco!

Porter-Cable Model 3802... Actually it's $199.97... It's $299
everywhere else I've checked... Seems like a terrific deal... I
don't see this item at the Costco online site. Just my local store.
I assume other stores have the same deal.

And no, it's not a 3802R (refurbished).... Checked everywhere to
be sure. Any reason NOT to buy one of these at this price? Seems
like a candidate for 2003 best buy...
Mike Reed

I have this saw (at the $299 price). It's one of my favorite tools,
and I have since become a die-hard Porter-Cable customer (no yellow
tools in my shop).

I'd buy it again at full price, so you should certainly consider it at
33%off!

-Mike