Ron Wisenski

Default Mission style platform bed plans?

Can anyone help me find plans for a mission style platform bed?

Thanks,
-Ron

Nova

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ed%22+%2Bplans

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SEASONS GREETINGS BLOCKS Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 05:06 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM
Please help recommend joints for dresser/armoire plans! Kent P. Iler Woodworking 10 August 2nd 03 10:43 PM