Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Clearance stuff at the Home Depot

Was in my local HD this afternoon. At the end of the heavy power tool
section was a display of Port-a-mate adjustable universal mobile base
kits. I picked up the last 2 at $29 each.

My 2 car garage wood shop is going to get a lot easier to work in.

Home Depot Clearance Items - Dewalt 735 & Ridgid Belt/Spindle Sander Nick Bozovich Woodworking 0 September 8th 07 10:17 PM
Sweet clearance at home depot online Jack Home Repair 2 February 4th 06 06:16 AM
Home Depot Clearance JoeV Woodworking 0 January 10th 06 12:10 AM
Ryobi BT3100 Belt Drive Table Saw Clearance $199 at Home Depot ! Andy Woodworking 10 December 7th 05 05:42 AM
GOOD hacksaw blades, not Home Depot stuff Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho Metalworking 16 August 26th 04 01:12 AM