Rockwell-Invicta 6"x13" planer

Old October 29th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rockwell-Invicta 6"x13" planer

Hello- I recently bought a Rockwell Invicta model 22650. It seems to be well
built planer. I am looking for the manual for it.
Thanks in advance,
Brad

Old November 22nd 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.woodworking

"Brad" wrote in message:
| Hello- I recently bought a Rockwell Invicta model 22650. It seems to be
well
| built planer. I am looking for the manual for it.
| Thanks in advance,
| Brad

Invicta is still in business, so maybe go to their website and get a phone
number..
Rockwell/Delta is so screwball these days that it is futile to try there.
The other poster's suggestion about looking to OWWM is really good.

have a nice day, woodstuff