DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rockwell-Invicta 6"x13" planer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/219246-rockwell-invicta-6-x13-planer.html)

Brad[_2_] October 29th 07 08:18 PM

Rockwell-Invicta 6"x13" planer

Hello- I recently bought a Rockwell Invicta model 22650. It seems to be well
built planer. I am looking for the manual for it.
Thanks in advance,
Brad

woodstuff November 22nd 07 02:04 AM

"Brad" wrote in message:
| Hello- I recently bought a Rockwell Invicta model 22650. It seems to be
well
| built planer. I am looking for the manual for it.
| Thanks in advance,
| Brad

Invicta is still in business, so maybe go to their website and get a phone
number..
Rockwell/Delta is so screwball these days that it is futile to try there.
The other poster's suggestion about looking to OWWM is really good.

have a nice day, woodstuff