Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default One Sheet Challenge

http://www.simplicityboats.com/OSchallengeresults.html

If someone could do this with one sheet, imagaine what they could
do with two sheets, and a pillow case.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 22 Aug, 03:40, (J T) wrote:
http://www.simplicityboats.com/OSchallengeresults.html

If someone could do this with one sheet, imagaine what they could
do with two sheets, and a pillow case.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

I still pull this picnic table out of the shed every now and then. It
looks small but it will easily seat 4 adults at a tail-gate party.

http://familyfun.go.com/Resources/picnictable.pdf

It's kind of obsolete since these http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/Image...arge/11636.jpg
were invented, but it's still a fun project for Scouts or similiar
groups.