LOWHITENER

Default NEW EXOTIC LUMBER STO HOMESHOP HARDWOODS

NEW EXOTIC LUMBER STO HOMESHOP HARDWOODS

Hello fellow woodworkers, I am Wynn Whitener, and I have opened an Exotic
Lumber Store in Morganton, NC. Morganton is roughly half way between Asheville,
NC, and Winston Salem, NC. My store is located 1-1/2 miles south of Interstate
40 at Exit #105, which is also the Hwy. 18 Exit. I operate under the name
Homeshop Hardwoods.
If I am too far away to visit, I will gladly send you a UPS order. I can
ship up to 70 pounds (roughly 15 boardfeet) to most places in the eastern US
for under $20 shipping cost.
I keep in stock, or have access to an extremely wide range of Exotic,
and Fancy Domestic lumber. I carry lumber in 4/4, 8/4, 12/4, and sometimes 16/4
thickness. Some of the woods that II frequently deal in include: Birdseye
Maple, Curly Maple, Ambrosia Maple, African Blackwood, Black Limba, Black Palm,
Bloodwood, Bocote, Bolivian Rosewood, Bubinga, Canary, Cocobolo, Cherry,
Ebony, East Indian Rosewood, Honduran Rosewood, Imbuya, Jatoba, Goncalo Alves,
Holly, Kingwood, Leopardwood, Lignum Vitae, Mahogany (African, & Genuine),
Macassar Ebony, Makore, Narra, Oak, Olivewood, Padouk, Pink Ivory, Purpleheart,
Snakewood, Swamp Ash, Teak, Thuya Burl, Tulip, Walnut, Wenge, Yellowheart,
Zebrawood, Ziricote, Ect. As you can see, there are not many woods that I do
not have a source for.
In addition to Lumber, I carry Pen Blanks, Bowl Blanks, Vase Blanks, and
Turning Squares for the lathe. I carry Baltic Birch Plywood for the Scrollsaw.
I carry 16/4 Basswood, and Poplar for Carvers. I often have lumber for the
Luthier-wide backs, and quartersawn sides.
My prices vary, but are always very competitive, and I frequently make
free deliveries to Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, Northern SC, as well as a
monthly trip to Knoxville. E-mail me, or give me a call at 1-828-201-3147.
Thanks, Wynn of Homeshop Hardwoods

WYNN WHITENER 1-(828)-201-3147
106 CONLEY STREET
MORGANTON, NC
28655

Leon

Do you deliver free to Houston TX?

"LOWHITENER" wrote in message
NEW EXOTIC LUMBER STO HOMESHOP HARDWOODS

My prices vary, but are always very competitive, and I frequently

make
free deliveries to Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, Northern SC, as well as

monthly trip to Knoxville. E-mail me, or give me a call at 1-828-201-3147.

No web site?

Dennis Vogel