Posted to rec.woodworking

Default the truth

Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

http://mohammad.islamway.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

the truth seeker wrote in
ps.com:

Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

http://mohammad.islamway.com

What about the other lives of this man? If there was a greatest life, then
surely there had to be a second-greatest life, and so on down to where the
lives actually started to get pretty lousy. Could one not learn more about
how not to behave by examining some of his less stellar lives in some
detail?

sorry. couldn't help it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 23, 6:06 am, the truth seeker wrote:
Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

Cal Ripken Jr.?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"marc rosen" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 23, 6:06 am, the truth seeker wrote:
Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

Cal Ripken Jr.?

No, no, no. Muhammad Ali!

--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:06:58 -0700, the truth seeker wrote:

Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

http://mohammad.islamway.com

Keep posting this rubbish and I will be forced to draw cartoon images of
mohomMAD with a bomb as his turbin.
Scott.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:53:15 -0700, marc rosen wrote:

On Jun 23, 6:06 am, the truth seeker wrote:
Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

Cal Ripken Jr.?

damn, I thought it was the guy on the poster at the post office..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

the truth seeker wrote:
Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

http://mohammad.islamway.com

I wonder how he could be the most "recognized" man in history when you can't
even use his likeness. Just another example of the hypocracy of islam. He may
be the most INfamous man in history.

Wayne
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 23, 6:06 am, the truth seeker wrote:
Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

Pedophiles for $ 200, Alex.....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 23 Jun 2007 15:07:34 GMT, scott wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:06:58 -0700, the truth seeker wrote:

Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

http://mohammad.islamway.com

Keep posting this rubbish and I will be forced to draw cartoon images of
mohomMAD with a bomb as his turbin.
Scott.

or a turban up his bum..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:30:13 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

On Jun 23, 6:06 am, the truth seeker wrote:
Explore the greatest life of the most recognized man in
the history of humanity.

Pedophiles for $ 200, Alex.....

LMOA...
gotta get a water proof keyboard...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.woodworking

The TRUTH? You can't HANDLE the Truth!

/jack
Posted to rec.woodworking

the most recognized man in
the history of humanity?

I wouldn't know him from a hole in the wall.....and i'd rather have a
hole in the wall. i could then put my woodworking prowes to work and
patch the hole.. (but i'll be damed if i'm gunna paint it)

The Truth Tom Watson Woodworking 29 March 30th 07 03:08 PM
Driveway - Truth or BS Nick Home Ownership 8 August 29th 05 06:18 PM